Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Monday, June 27, 2011

A new blouse!

Well, today I was busy! I have been thinking for some time about a design for a blouse. I wove some beautiful cloth a while a go, but I have not been able to figure out the design for quite a while. I have made about three or four different designs, but I have not been happy until this morning. Today it came to me so easily. I took half of one design and half of a different one and together the appearance works. I used the arms of one and the front and back of another. Together the appearance is perfect.So today I cut the cloth and put together the blouse.


Now I can start thinking about the next project. I have some wonderful white cotton that I think will make great things to but on when going to the swimming pool.
Now I have to go to work on the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment