Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's another holiday!


I can hardly believe it! This time of year is always full of holidays. Two weekends was the new holiday of Rosh Hashanah. Last weekend was the start of Kol Nidre, and now this weekend is the start of Sukkot. It seems like I never have time to really get to work on all the things I need to do. The last compute of days I started making more kitchen dish towels.  These are simple cotton dish towels that I hope will soon be ready to go.
This past Thursday was also meeting for the Guild Weaver's conversation group. It went well and we had a good conversation. Now I need to get an email out with a design form for everyone to suggest what they want to do for the next few months. Hopefully we can all figure out about a project that we can share our results and discuss the differences. 
Also, we are all getting ready for the October meeting. Elections are almost there and new officers are on their way. Hopefully the new people will bring a good new set of directions for the guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment