Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ok, I finished some scarves.


I have been trying to build a number of scarves. This less set came out pretty well and look pretty good to me. I was a little surprised by how long it took me to get them finished.

Here it is on Tuesday and I can hardly believe that I will be done at Lang Ranch by next Friday. Having less than two weeks is going by fast. I am also a little surprised that I have not heard from who ever is going to take over my position. Since I have daily things to repair, I am surprised that they have not yet picked someone to replace me. Well, it's not my job, and in the mean time, I am glad I have the opportunity to start worrying more about what I will be doing with cloth. 

Soon as I can, I'm going to start on more scarves. Right now I am worrying about a new design.

No comments:

Post a Comment