Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Morning in Joshua Tree!!


What a beautiful morning! I got up early with the sun rise. Had a great breakfast and now I have been sitting outside drinking my coffee and feeding the birds and rabbits (conejo). What a beautiful morning! This promises a great weekend here. I now know exactly how I will want to have my morning.
The house here is well away from most of the town. It look
s like all the homes are sitting about an acre or so of land. This helps make sure that sitting out hear will provide plenty of quiet and peace.
Here are some pictures of the visiting animals. As you can see we have rabbits and many birds. We even had a collection of quails.

No comments:

Post a Comment