Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

We are ready for concrete!!

OK, It looks like we are ready. The next step is sand then concrete and finishing on the walk way. The flattened things out and prepared the sidewalk. We have to wait now for a day and then on Monday they are supposed to pour concrete and stamp the steps. Meanwhile, I am weaving and getting ready to start next week in my new computer position. I'll have to tell all about the changes on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Any news on your SCIART membership? You're a shoo-in (fingers crossed) but it sure is taking a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa,
    I got an acceptance from SCIART!!! I am now an AIR. I have agreed for a studio taking half of a classroom. I hope that the guild can store the library in half of my room. I can rent a small amount of space to the guild library. Talk to you at the December guild meeting!!!

    ReplyDelete