Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

What a beautiful first Sunday of 2010!



What a beautiful day to day. The sun is up a beautiful here so I went walking in the country here at home and got some great pictures. Walked up to lizard rock and passed the beautiful dessert pictures. This time of year is the time to see the beautiful pictures.


I also took a picture or two on the view from up at Lizard Rock. Also there was someone out there with a horse. We didn't get to talk with the person on the horse. In any case, the walk was really good for us. Now for a great winter day.

This last picture is a picture of the town taken from most of the way up to Lizard Rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment