Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am packing to move!!!


I received a message that on Monday I will be getting my key to my new studio in Camarillo!
So.... Here I am packing up everything at home and preparing for the move!
As I have started packing, I am increasingly surprised of how much stuff I have.

I started by taking apart the looms. Then I started organizing all the other material. I started separating the various documents and all the books and magazines that I have been saving for designs and suggestions. I really want to keep the new room much better organized and better kept in order.

Below are a couple of pictures of the new room. As you can see, the new rooms will provide me with a lot more space. I look forward to being able to move all the sewing materials into this area too. Well, enjoy the pictures today. It will be a couple of days before I get started moving. I will have to take lots of pictures as I move things into the new space.

No comments:

Post a Comment