Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm moving in.


Today I started moving my stuff to my new studio. Here is the way it started and the way it looked at the end of the day. I have a lot more to move, but it will soon be much better than it is at present.

It was quite an effort to pack all this stuff at home. I took my looms apart into small pieces and carried them in my car and in the car of someone that helped me. I managed to get this to my room at 1:30 in the afternoon.
Then I worked all afternoon and by 4:30 I had almost everything organized. I still have a lot to move.
Tomorrow, I will pack up a lot of things move them tomorrow. I'll be sure to put pictures tomorrow as the studio fills in.

No comments:

Post a Comment