Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Working on a Boy Scout Tallis

I know that I have not updated my blog for quite a while. Things have been very exciting and I have had a lot to worry about. My son is in the process of dealing with applications to graduate school opportunities and getting well installed into the new studio have kept me busy! Attached are some new pictures of the status of the studio.

As you can see, I am now hanging things that I have made and things that I am working on. I have also cleaned up the area where I work. The table needs a little more work, but it is ready to go. Also, you can tell that I am setting up my loom right now. I'll have to put pictures of the things as soon as I make a little more progress on the boy scout tallis set.

I am also beginning to work on the design of a Chuppah for the soon coming wedding. I'll have to soon start putting up pictures of the designs for the Chuppah as I make progress.

Right now, I'm off to work on dinner for this evening. I'll add a few more pictures here at the end of the post so that people can see other pictures of the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment