Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Starting work on the new studio!

Here is the end of the first day of work in the new studio! I brought a lot of things with me just to start to get an idea about the area. It really filled in a lot of the space. I can't wait to reorder as I bring all the little things that need to go. I am sure that now I will be bringing a few things everyday. The critical weaving materials are there and that get's me started. I need to order some more material, but I thought I would get started anyway!
I picked up some of my existing cotton material and started on some new towels. I really don't care about the colors of the towels, I am most important about checking to make sure that the rebuild for the loom was ok. I'll now once I have woven for a while.
Tomorrow I will bring some thing that will make it easier to organize my books, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment