Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Recent Clothing


I spent this week making long skirts out of two different yardage that I made on my big loom.

I have been holding this material for quite a while well I thought about the pattern to use.

Unfortunately, I photographed these this morning and

there is not very much sun today. These pictures don't give all the extra gloss and shine that are available in this material.

Anyway, I now have a pattern set that works well and exactly works for my wife.

She has tried them both, and they fit her perfectly.

Now it's time to work on some different patterns.


I have more material, and I think I am going to start working on some simple long dresses.

I'll let you know as I make progress.



Here are some new pictures!! Now that the sun is out, I can take new pictures.

It is surprising how much better everything looks once they are taken in the light of the sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment