Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Starting to work on the Chuppah!


I have started working on the front page of the Chuppah. The first letter is an alpha. As the weaving expands the words, I will have to take pictures and describe their formation. This first version is only a cotton test to verify that the design is correct.

Yesterday was the opening party for the studios. It really went well. I think we had a lot of visitors. It's great that people came over and visited. I am sure that they would not have ever been here if we had not had the opening.

I wish I had taken pictures of the visitors, but I am looking forward to pictures from a friend of mine that did visit and took a few pictures. I am will definitely put them in my blog once I have copies of the pictures. Meanwhile, I am taking the time afternoon to relax and take the time off to relax and get back my strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment