Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I may be stuck in bed but I can still blog!!

I may be stuck in bed, but I can still BLOG!! Besides, I have the pictures that my wife was able to take for me while we traveled and I have wanted to share some of them with everyone. The trip to the east had a number of important tasks. First was to pick up our son who completed his post baccalaureate program. The other critical this was to go to the sites of my mother's grave and my wife's father's grave. They died last year within a couple of weeks of each other and we needed to place the stones on their graves. Here are the pictures of the two grave stones. My wife took these two pictures. I guess that I will have to go there again so that I can stand at the place of their graves.










It is interesting to see the stones in place. It is a finalization of one thing, but also a beginning of the next part of our lives. My wife and I now look forward to new actions, new progress and new future. Even as we were saying farewell to our parents, we were bringing our son back to California with us so that he can start his Doctorial program at Berkeley.
The circle of life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment