Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An interested woven piece at the Bed and Breakfast.

We stayed at a very nice bed and breakfast in Philadelphia. We stayed in their Blueberry room. Everything in the room was either blue or blue tinted. On one wall was this interesting blue handwoven rug that had been hung on the wall. It was double woven, and as I am a little interested in fiber work, you can see that i had to take a picture and share it with everyone. I don't know who made this, and I was unable to find out when and where it was made. The owner did not remember.
It does provide a nice model for anyone thinking about a double weave project.
As usual, fiber is everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment