Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Want to know how to mess up a vacation?

I have never ruined a vacation quite a badly as I have this one. Here I am lying on a bed looking at the ceiling and waiting for my back to stop aching. At least I have been able to work on updating my blog! I picked up a traveling bag and it killed me! I dropped to the floor, crawled into my car and my wife and son finished packing up the back of the car. We have then driven down to Florida. We were supposed to take a couple of more days seeing things before we made it this far. But with me lying on my back waiting for my back to stop hurting and waiting for it to feed better the worm weather here in florida seems to be the right place to be. Right now we have Monday morning flights to california, and the big question is wether of not I will be healthy enough or not to get in the plane and fly home.
Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment