Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What a great wedding!

What a great wedding! The whole weekend was fun and I must admit that I was really glad to see that the chuppah fit perfectly and really worked out well. The flowers that were integrated into the chuppah frame makes the whole thing look just wonderful!













I must also admit that it was really fun to see all the kids get together. Weddings also increase the family size. So here they are all the next generation of our families. Now we are waiting for the birth of the next generation. Though we still need some of the kids to finish school and then more weddings.


It's great fun watching the family grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment