Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Amazing what a difference a day makes!

These two shots were from the same basic area between Saturday and Sunday. A day of rain followed by a day of sun and shine. The beauty of both days is one great reason for living at the beach. The cold and rain reduced the time we spent walking. The beautiful sunny day had us out on the beach twice.We walked much further now that the sun and warmer area was easily worth spending the time in the sun. Good thing we brought sun block. I think the ability to daily walk along the beach is well worth it!
We knew that the Port Hueneme harbor was active, but yesterday we were able to watch a boat come it with material to be downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment