Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Garage Envy

This weekend we had the garage repaired. Now we are ready to start putting "stuff" into the new house. I took a couple of pictures when they finished working. On the left of the garage is storage and a swing up work space. On the right side of the garage are storage spaces where we can keep things. Both the appearance and strength of all this work are designed to keep things clean and out of way. This was clearly the first stage of our move. The other thing I did this weekend was the removal of all the closet setup from the initial build. The two lower level closets have now been cleaned out and the walls have been repainted. Those two empty closets will now be rebuilt by california closets soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment