Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Got our new table!

There it is! The new table for our dining room has come! We definitely wanted to maintain the beach house theme so we went for teak material. We can easily serve up to 10 at the table. Now I need to get to work making brand new place mats.
We finally have a bathroom that has also goes with the beach house theme. You can see we have bathroom mats with beach house theme.

Today we also went down for a walk on the beach. Yesterday it rained an the storms were outstanding. Today when I woke up it was beautiful and sunny. This afternoon we decided to go
out and see how windy it was. When we walked out the window things were fine, but by the time we got to the ocean it was really windy.

I took a couple of pictures to catch how much the wind had changed the sand. We could not stand the wind to walk the beach, but we did walk out to the end of the pier.
I took a picture of the sand from the pier and you can see how the strong wind was changing the surface of the beach. I also took a picture of the water.

This picture clearly shows how strong the winds were on the water.
You can see that it was a beautiful sunny winter day on the beach. As we spend more time here, I will slowly get to know more about the weather here on the beach area.


No comments:

Post a Comment