Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Friday, August 7, 2009

It's another summer Friday!


It's another summer Friday! I finished the white cloth that I have been making. It has an interesting double diamond pattern. I washed it and now I am drying it in the back yard. Now I am relaxing at home and worrying about what to make for dinner. I hate the fact that summer is almost over and I will soon be working at school again. I dropped by the school yesterday because the power was cut off.  Seems that the power company was rewiring the power grid here at Thousand Oaks. Now I am getting ready to sit and go to work on the latest cloth. This Sunday I will be weaving at the Ventura fair in the afternoon. I'll try to get some pictures of the newest cloth in a couple of hours and add it here. Then I think I am going to go to work on some more scarves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment