Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Sunday and school is starting soon!


I can hardly believe that its Sunday and that the schools are going to start soon. This coming Thursday is the first day for kids to be at school! The next couple of days I am sure that I will be very busy making sure that all the classrooms are ready to go! Meanwhile I am working hard to get the new place mats done. You can tell that they are wrapping up as I work on them. The next one will be red, white and blue! Not much else right now! I need to go back to weaving! I'll talk to you soon. As I make progress.

1 comment:

  1. You astound me! Your enthusiasm should be catching for us seasoned (not older) weavers.
    Congrats on your ribbons at the Fair. I have a picture of you at the loom and will send it to you.
    Betty Bingham

    ReplyDelete