Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ok, The double weave place mats are done!


Ok, I finished the double woven place mats and I'm now working on an Atturah. I'll have some pictures as soon as I have something working. Right now I am trying to survive the high heat. Also, working at the school is taking far too much of my time.
Anyway, when I finished weaving the place mats I washed them, sewed up the edges and laid them out on the kitchen table. There are four different basic colors. They match each of the different chairs, Green, Blue, Red and Orange. They all have white and red on one side and either green, blue, or orange on the back side. The pattern worked out pretty well. It was also a good way to get new place mats for the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I heard a rumor that you're going to teach a double-weave class? I'll sign up! Elisa

    ReplyDelete