Carl's Weaving

My photo
This is an easy way for me to share my current work and events as I create interesting new activites.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Rabbits are eating my grass!!!

I got a picture of this guy this morning. There he was eating the grass in the back yard. There he was eating the grass. I think I startled him when he heard me open the window and take the picture of him. I used the long range of my camera or he would not have waited long enough for me to walk up to him and take his picture. After I opened the door and went out, he ran away, but now that we have reduced the watering level because we are having water problems here and are only allowed to sprinkle 3 times a week the grass is browning out and the rabbits are getting bolder about eating from the grass. There aren't enough coyotes out there anymore. We built all the houses and there aren't enough open spaces near by to support he coyotes. Obviously we do have enough open space for rabbits though!

No comments:

Post a Comment